Welcome Back to Anna ISD for the 2016-2017 School Year!!!
Internet Explorer seems to work the best with Parent Portal and the .pdf download. Chrome seems to experience the most issues.
Returning Student Registration
Anna Schools provides online registration for returning students to the district. There are several prerequisites for using this system:
- The parent/guardian must have a valid email address.
- The parent/guardian must have all necessary information about the student as required for registration.
- The returning registration process can only be performed on a personal computer. A mobile device cannot be used.
- The parent/guardian must have a txConnect (parent portal) account.
– Have you added your child to your parent portal account?
– If yes, proceed to the prerequisites checklist.
– If not, contact your child’s campus for a portal ID number.
- Have you registered your txConnect parent portal email address? If not, please print the Registering Your txConnect Email document listed below and register your email.
Once you have the prerequisites and registration instructions, you can access the Parent Portal to begin the process.
STEPS FOR REGISTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO ACCESS ONLINE FORMS
1. Click on Summary at the top of the page.
2. Click on Edit Student Settings (blue button).